The mission of the Hellenic Society for Systemic Studies’ (HSSS) Professional Graduate-level Certification CSAP (http://www.csap.gr/) is to provide a Program of advanced study designed to serve the needs of Systemic Analysts. The aim of the high-quality education is to provide participants with the opportunity to expand their knowledge and skills, to enlarge the boundaries of their discipline, and to contribute to the competitiveness and growth of the Greek economy. The program of study balances a number of common core courses with appropriately designed concentration courses, with the following objectives:
- To provide appropriate education so that candidates acquire the necessary knowledge and skills for the application of modern systemic approaches to complex management problems, project management and technology.
- To focus on the role of the Systemic Analyst as a key function in a modern organization, who seeks value-adding solutions through the study of opportunities and challenges in order to determine appropriate methodologies, tools and practices that will proactively resolve issues and achieve significant benefits for the business or organization.
- To provide training on managing and handling complexity by studying and identifying similarities between technological, human and natural systems.
In order to achieves the above, the HSSS with the University Piraeus – Research Center:
- Has adapted a Quality Management System which complies with the requirements of the International Standard ISO 17024 which sets out criteria for an organization’s Certification program for individual persons. Further, the Quality Management System complies with all the requirements of the International Standard ISO 9001:2008 and Ministerial Decree No. G/25055/1-12-2005. The scope of the Quality Management System covers the CSAP Program in its entirety, including all its academic and administrative activities.
- Is committed to the continued suitability and effectiveness of the Quality Management System, both today and in the future.
- Continuously monitors the current scientific and market developments and continuously improves the services provided by the CSAP Program.
- Formulates quantifiable quality objectives at all academic and administrative levels. The quality objectives are measurable and consistent with the Quality Policy. Key process indicators are established and monitored for the purpose of ensuring the suitability and effectiveness of the Quality Management System and its continues improvement.
- Provides the required resources and scientific tools (infrastructure, know-how, human resources with the appropriate scientific and administrative competence,) for the uninterrupted effective operation of each CSAP activity. The HSSS strictly adheres to all legal and regulatory requirements relevant to the protection of personal data.
- Invests in research activities in relevant fields and ensures the continual competence of personnel performing work affecting service quality.
- Monitors, measures and evaluates critical process parameters to ensure service quality and the safety of its faculty and staff.
The CSAP Program is distinguished for the multifaceted body of knowledge it promotes and the practical know-how it disseminates to the participants with the following key benefits:
- The courses provide theoretical knowledge balanced with technical information which allows for immediate practical application of lessons learned.
- The instruction methods combine lectures, case studies, syndicate studies, role playing, laboratories and on-site visits to innovative corporations.
The teaching faculty is comprised of University Professors with impeccable credentials from both national Universities and Universities from abroad, and of accomplished managers. All faculty members have professional business experience in Greece, Europe, and the United States of America.
- Academic supervision is accomplished through a Learning Management System (LMS) tool, which is supported by an electronic Secretariat function.
- Most courses are delivered through the traditional lecture (classroom) method. A number of courses are delivered by instructors from abroad, through the Learning Management System. The e-learning infrastructure used expedites the learning process while controlling to a minimum both travel time and cost.
HSSS Past Conferences
Have a look at our HSSS Past Conferences. For each year’s Conference and In PDF Files per year you will see the Full Program and the Abstracts of the Presented Papers, Workshops, Digital Papers, Professional Panels and Professional Round Tables.
IJASS – International Journal
IJASS is the HSSS supported international journal dedicated to publishing quality manuscripts on all aspects of systemic analysis, from both a practical and an academic viewpoint.
CSAP Professional Post-Graduate Program
University of Piraeus – Research Centre in collaboration with the Greek Society for Systemic Studies (HSSS) carry the Professional Program CSAP (Certified Systemic Analyst Professional), conferring the CSAP Job Title Graduate Level (Professional Post-Graduate Certification). The CSAP is certified by the State (ΚΠ 328) and ISO 9001. The CSAP also follows all of the procedures specified in ISO 17024.
Hellenic Society of Systemic Studies