The HSSS Recognition
The HSSS Recognition is presented for recognition of an individual who has shown particular dedication to the interests of the HSSS in the year immediately prior to receiving the award, and who exemplifies the Society’s aims, principles and core values.
Award Criteria for the HSSS Recognition:
- Availability and commitment to promoting the Society’s aims, principles and core values throughout the previous year of the recipient’s award;
- Leadership of noteworthy contributions to the organization and execution of the Society’s meetings, events and/or Conferences;
- Service to colleagues and the HSSS community;
- An inspirational role model for the HSSS community;
- Participation in at least three HSSS Conferences.
HSSS Past Conferences
Have a look at our HSSS Past Conferences. For each year’s Conference and In PDF Files per year you will see the Full Program and the Abstracts of the Presented Papers, Workshops, Digital Papers, Professional Panels and Professional Round Tables.
IJASS – International Journal
IJASS is the HSSS supported international journal dedicated to publishing quality manuscripts on all aspects of systemic analysis, from both a practical and an academic viewpoint.
CSAP Professional Post-Graduate Program
University of Piraeus – Research Centre in collaboration with the Greek Society for Systemic Studies (HSSS) carry the Professional Program CSAP (Certified Systemic Analyst Professional), conferring the CSAP Job Title Graduate Level (Professional Post-Graduate Certification). The CSAP is certified by the State (ΚΠ 328) and ISO 9001. The CSAP also follows all of the procedures specified in ISO 17024.
Hellenic Society of Systemic Studies